What are the advantages of sourcing on Github and Stackoverflow? **It’s Free!**
**AUGMENT and ENRICH profiles of tech talent beyond info you have on Linkedin**
(Personal blogs, likes and wants, links to slides and videos of presentations and more!)
**Offer the RIGHT job to a potential candidate**
**Simplify access to contact details and preferred way of outreach**
**Help you craft intelligent, relevant and personalized outreach emails**
True, Github and Stack Overflow were not meant, initially, for recruiters and sourcers.
However, it’s the home to dozens of millions of developers, VPs, CTOs and others who contribute to
the idea of open-source – A community that works together on projects.
Yes, you can use “Github Jobs” or “Stackoverflow Jobs” and post your jobs like anywhere else, but better yet, you can source on your own and select those that seem to be a promising match for your role.
75% of the activities on Github are private. But that still leaves us with almost 30 million projects to learn from.
Because it’s technical and contains code, recruiters and sourcers shy away from it…
But the truth is that it is SUPER EASY AND QUICK to use once you know what to look for!
The goal of this 3-hour workshop (+ 1 hour hands-on) is to give you additional tools to manually:
1. Learn how Github, Stackoverflow and other websites work and understand the terminology.
2. Source for top tech talent that’s not on Linkedin (Yes! And there are many!)
3. Cross-reference info
4. Find personal info (Leads you get on the platform)
5. Learn of some free tools that can provide some shortcuts
6. Learn of advanced tech recruiting tools that will shorten the process
Why should you choose me as your trainer?
I believe I have a different MINDSET and experience than other sourcing trainers for several reasons:
1. Prior to becoming a global talent sourcer, I worked many years as an Information Professional. This means I was all about the search. SEARCH is in my DNA!
2. I have vast experience in competitive intelligence. This means - CREATIVITY is of the utmost importance!
3. I am well versed in Rech Tech and HR Tech, which means I always take your challenges (present & future) into account and recommend more advanced tools to solve them. I always take the FUTURE into account.
4. International Keynote speaker - I have given many talks in leading sourcing global events in Europe
and the US. 5. Served many times as a judge @HR Tech competition and hackathons panels. Cost: Pls contact me directly: 1. Whatsapp 2. On my website contact me form 3. Send me an email: email@example.com.