Are you mostly using LinkedIn to source for talent?
Do you sometimes feel like you are caught in a loop, seeing the same candidates again and again?
Your outreach emails are not generating good ROI?
If you know what I'm talking about...then you know it shouldn't be this way
My main goals in this advanced sourcing workshop are: 1. Conduct EFFECTIVE sourcing 2. Better ROI with engagement emails Some of the topics you will learn in my advanced sourcing workshop: 1. The Sourcing State of Mind 2. How to leverage the different Linkedin filters to different sourcing methodologies 3. X-ray and Boolean search beyond AND OR NOT 4. Keywords – It’s a make-it-or-break-it situation. 5. How to source for attitude, personality and soft skills 6. How to find “unicorns” – Profiles that don’t have the keywords or titles we searched for but are still relevant for us. 7. Technical sourcing – Github, Stackoverflow and relevant Chrome plugins 8. FB sourcing 9. Ai-based, advanced sourcing tools – Seekout and HireEZ and why you need them 10. Outreach emails – How to make sure they open YOUR EMAIL first! 11. Other resources to source from
Why should you attend my workshop?
1. I've conducted hundreds of in-house and open sourcing workshops for some of the top companies and startups in the world - Intel, Appsflyer, Monday.com, GM, Global SBTech, Swedbank (Estonia), HH (Moscow), Gett (international team, owned by Google), Applied Materials, Amdocs, Payoneer, Cellebrite, Chegg, Cyberark, MyHeritage, Playtika (international team), Jfrog, Houzz, Checkmarx, Similiarweb, Soluto, IronSource, Walk.me, Crazylabs, Innoviz and many many more.
2. I've delivered dozens of talks and keynotes in the leading global sourcing conferences - Sourcing Summit (Amsterdam, Estonia, Munich), TRU (London, Tel Aviv), HRTX (Recruiting Daily (USA), Evolve Summit (Brno, Czech Republic), HRTEchTank, HRWeek (Belgrade), Winter Island (Sochi), TA-Live (Amsterdam), HH (Moscow), TalentPRO (Germany), Nordic HR Conference (Copenhagen & Stockholm) IHRC (Ukraine), HR Evolution (Tel Aviv) and many more...
3. Participated in countless professional podcasts and online webinars on several topics
4. Served as a judge three times at UNLEASH and in several hackathons Also, have a different MINDSET and experience than other sourcing trainers for several reasons:
1. Prior to becoming a global talent sourcer, I worked many years as an Information Professional. This means I was all about the search. SEARCH is in my DNA!
2. I have vast experience in competitive intelligence. This means - CREATIVITY is of the utmost importance!
3. I am well versed in Rech Tech and HR Tech, which means I always take your challenges (present & future) into account and recommend more advanced tools to solve them. I always take the FUTURE into account. Dates (Central European time) 23 January - 10:00 AM - 12:30 PM 25 January - 10:00 AM - 13:00 PM 26 January - 10:00 AM -11:30 PM Zoom links will be sent upon registration and payment Cost: Euros - 280 euros
Price includes: 1. PDF of the essentials in my presentation 2. WhatsApp group for ongoing questions, post-workshop 3. The opportunity the join the same workshop/ specific sessions as many times as you want. Q&A 1.